Howard Miller Neilson Grandfather Clock
Click to enlarge image(s)
Howard Miller Neilson Grandfather Clock Item Number: HM-611102
Neilson Grandfather Clock with Distressed Rustic Cherry Finish
- The distinctive bonnet pediment of this floor clock features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings.
- The brushed nickel dial features corner and center ornaments and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. The dial includes a silver chapter ring with applied satin black finished Arabic numerals.
- The brushed nickel finished pendulum features a center disk to complement the dial. Brushed nickel finished weight shells include bands which coordinate with the dial and pendulum.
- Beveled glass is featured in the lower door and sides.
- The soft curves of the pediment are repeated in the mid door rail, which also features a shell and vine overlay.
- Removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow for easy access to the movement.
- The reeded columns feature heavily detailed acanthus leaf top and bottom caps.
- A bombe base design features a decorative cut-out.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in distressed Rustic Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording your clocks ownership history for future generations.
- You will receive a heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- H. 84-1/4" (214 cm)
- W. 23" (58 cm)
- D. 13-3/4" (35 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
This item ships via freight. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.