Holland Treasure Oak Grandfather Clock
A Real Wood Grandfather Clock
Click to enlarge image(s)
- This traditional design with gently curved solid bonnet and graceful shell and leaf overlay on the crown comes with a Treasure Oak finish on select hardwood solids and veneers. Reeded columns with upper and lower turned caps frame the dial.
- The functioning moon dial with pierced stars, raised Arabic numerals, embossed corner spandrels and center design glimmer in the night with an interior light.
- Through the beveled glass of the front locking door and side glass panels, brass finished weights shells and a lyre pendulum with matching decorative 10 5/8” (270mm) disk, hang beautifully in front of a mirrored back.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- A free engraved brass plate is included with this clock.
- Height 83” (211 cm)
- Width 22” (56 cm)
- Depth 12.75” (33 cm)